Conditions of Use
VectorState.com is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With the purchase of a 12 month complete subscription plan you are able to download 100 vectors a month totalling 1200 vectors per annum.
Business Terms & Conditions of Sale The terms and conditions listed below are for business customers. We do not have a consumer terms and conditions, as these are determined by specific legislation, the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994, and the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Terms of Business
1. EU residents pay the VAT inclusive price (VAT at appropriate rate, currently 20%) unless an EU VAT number is provided.
2. Payment accepted by credit/debit card, bank transfer/draft, postal/money order, or cash. Personal cheques over £1,000 and business cheques take up to 14 days to clear. Express clearance available at a small charge.
3. In order to keep your subscription live we will automatically renew your subscription when it expires. However, you can cancel Auto Renewal at any time in 'My Orders' or by contacting our support team contact us.
4. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
5. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Minor specification variations do not entitle the purchaser to rescind the contract. Prices may change because of currency fluctuations.
6. If part of these terms is found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity of the remainder.
30 Day Guarantee
The VectorState no-risk money back guarantee offers that, if at any time within the first 30 days of opening your Account you decide that VectorState is not for you … just let our awesome support team know (we make it easy!).
We will stop your Membership and issue you a refund. Your request for a cancellation must be received within 24 business hours of the 30 days of the date and time of opening your Account. While some refunds may be instant, refund credit can take up to 5 – 10 business days to show up in your credit card statement.